SEO – Search Engine Optimization is the practice of growing the quality and the quantity of a website’s traffic. This is achieved by performing work that increases that ranking and discoverability of specific web pages or products.
- On-Page SEO work is performed inside a website and its pages.
- Off-Page SEO work is performed on other websites or platforms that would ultimately provide linkbacks to the website or page that is desired to rank higher on search engines.
- Ranking high on search engines is the goal of SEO, however, ranking is never guaranteed as it is constantly dependent on the SEO work being done by competitors. For this reason, SEO work is a job that must be ongoing.
SEM – Search Engine Marketing is a process of promoting a website or specific pages to increase visibility on search engines through the use of paid advertising such as PPC pay-per-click.
- Ranking high on search engines by deploying advertisements is a temporary result of paying for the promotion. Ranking goes away when advertisements are no longer being paid.
- Costs of SEM can vary and are dependent on the budget the business wishes to spend. Budgets are always recommended by PixelComb.
- ROI return of investments are highly dependent on the strategy as well as well as practices the businesses performs such as pricing, features, sales closure ability, and more.
SMM Social Media Marketing is the process of using social media platforms such as Instagram and websites that focus on communication to market a website, web page, product, or service.
- Interaction with other social media users can be done in a strategic manner to grow the amount of followers, likes, comments, interests, and ultimately grow the brand. This is a great way to grow a brand while getting to know what people like and want.
- Paid advertising on social media can be performed in similar way as SEM. PixelComb can strategize and promote pictures, videos, and other content that compel social media users to visit a social media page, a website, or a product or service.
Paid Advertising is a method of paying businesses such as a social media platform like Instagram or a search engine like Google to promote a business to a desired audience.
It is important that a marketing professional determines which platforms will produce better results for the business.
Advertisement strategy and operations require ongoing management in order for the advertising budget to have a higher return of investment (ROI).
Email Marketing is the process of sending emails with purposeful content to customers and subscribers.
- USA has laws regarding email marketing such no unsolicited emails and providing recipients with an email Opt-Out process so they can stop receiving emails.
- Advanced integrations and functions can be created to automate special offers according to what products or services are chosen, and even send birthday greetings with offers.