Increase visibility of your website, specific pages, or products on search engines like Google.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization is the practice of growing the quality and the quantity of a website’s traffic. This is achieved by increasing visibility of a website or a specific web page to people who search for something on a search engine such as Google.
- On-Page SEO work is performed inside a website and its pages. Properly done work will help the content within the website or web page be easier to be discovered by searchers.
- Off-Page SEO work is performed on other websites or platforms that would ultimately provide reference and links to the website or page that is wanted to rank higher on search engines.
- Ranking high on search engines is the goal of SEO, however, ranking is never guaranteed as it is constantly dependent on the SEO work being done by competitors. For this reason, SEO work is a job that is done regularly.
SEM – Search Engine Marketing is a process of promoting a website or specific pages to increase visibility on search engines through the use of paid advertising such as PPC pay-per-click.
- PPC pay-per-click advertising can be performed on platforms such as Google, Yahoo, and even within large platforms such as Yelp. In this process, the advertiser pays a fee for each time a searcher clicks on an advertisement.
- Ranking high on search engines by deploying advertisements is a temporary result of paying for the promotion. Ranking goes away when advertisements are no longer being paid.
- Costs of SEM can vary and are dependent on the budget the business wishes to spend. Budgets are always recommended by PixelComb.
- ROI return of investments are highly dependent on the strategy as well as well as practices the businesses performs such as pricing, features, sales closure ability, and more.
SMM Social Media Marketing is the process of using social media platforms such as Instagram and websites that focus on communication to market a website, web page, product, or service.
- Interaction with other social media users can be done in a strategic manner to grow the amount of followers, likes, comments, interests, and ultimately grow the brand. This is a great way to grow a brand while getting to know what people like and want.
- Paid advertising on social media can be performed in similar way as SEM. PixelComb can strategize and promote pictures, videos, and other content that compel social media users to visit a social media page, a website, or a product or service.
Email Marketing is the process of sending emails that contain information such as news or offers on services or products. Emails are sent to current prospects and or customers.
- Subscriptions to receive emails can be offered to consumers and customers while they are on any website, but usually while on the main business website.
- Opt-out forms must be provided by law to send promotional emails. For this reason, special mass email systems are used that provide analytics data such as email open rate, as well as management that allows recipients to be taken off the email lists.
- Integrations with between email systems and business website can be done to automate data transfers so that lists do not need to be manually made and updated.
Go all the way with search engine marketing, advertising, and social media.
DIGITAL MARKETING PACKAGES
From: $595.00 / month